Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

MEMBERS of the freshman class by calling at Pach's Studio can see pictures of all past athletic teams, crews, nines and elevens. They also have on exhibition the Porcellian, A. D., Zeta Psi and other groups, among them the Hasty Pudding, and Pi Eta Theatricals. A cordial invitation is extended to all. Studio next to Beck Hall. tf.

HISTORY 1, 9, 10, 13. Economics 1, 9. Government 1. Tutoring. Four years' experience. 7-8 p. m.

HENRY F. KNIGHT '96, 14 Thayer Hall.38 4t

ROOM for club table; also seats at general table, at 1200 Massachusetts avenue. 38 4t

ANNOUNCEMENT.- Mesdames Cates and Hall beg leave to announce that they have opened Select Dining Tables at No. 17 Story street, Cambridge. Special attention will be paid to catering for students' clubs.

Mrs. Cate's long experience at the Waverly House, Charlestown, Brant Rock House, and Women's Industrial Union, will insure a high degree of excellence both in cuisine and service. References given and required. 14 tf

As fast as well-to-do gentlemen learn how comfortable and stylish The Crawford Shoe is, they adopt it.

YACHT'S at this season of the year may be bought at bargains. We have cat boats of every description on hand. If you are thinking of purchasing a boat of any description, write to the Buzzard Bay Yacht Agency, 33 North Water street, New Bedford, Mass.

TUTORING in elementary courses in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Also in German A, B, C, 1a and 1b. Excellent notes in Chemistry 1 and Physics 1. Six years experience.

F. C. MCLAUGHLIN, A. M., 4 Read's Block.34 12t

SHOES cleaned and polished each day for the rest of the year for $10.00. Johnston, at Marks's barber shop. 19 tf

TUTORING.- F. L. Meredith B. S., High School experience. Trigonometry, Geometry, Algebra, all the sciences, including full work in Chemistry and Physics. Call or address, 8 Ellery street. tf

HISTORY 1, 10.- Tutoring.

C. E. WHITMORE, JR., 12 Hollis Hall.36 tf

TUTORING in Govt. 1, Hist. 1, 5, 6, 9 and 13.

A. M. WOLFSON '93.

Address 13 Mellen St., or call after 6 30 p. m. 37 4t

INSURE your furniture against loss by fire with James H. Hilton, 26a Brattle street. Drop me a postal and I will call. 8 tf

Step into a Crawford Shoe Store and examine the make and quality of a Crawford Shoe at $6.00, $5.00 or even $4.00.