Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Ninety-eight "Future Occupation" Statistics.

The secretary of the Senior class has received answers to his questions from 408 men who are members of the class or have been connected with it. To the question as to the present or proposed occupations of the individuals, 29 replied that they intended to study medicine, 45 to teach, 14 to become manufacturers, 100 to study law, 12 to prepare for the ministry, and 12 to enter journalism.

Eleven men intend to be architects; 6 life insurance and real estate agents; 7 chemists; 3 brokers; 2 salesmen; 7 merchants; 4 railroad men; 4 publishers; 13 mechanical and civil engineers; 6 bankers; 2 landscape architects; and 2 contractors. Sixteen men will continue their studies in the Graduate School or abroad, and 18 intend to enter some form of business. There are 68 men undecided as to their future occupations.

Among the remaining members of the class there will be a biologist, a superintendent of public schools, a commission merchant, two draughtsmen, three writers and literary critics, an iron founder, a coffee cultivator, a musician, a geologist, an entomologist, a mining expert, a forester, a gas engineer, three military men, a dentist, a wholesale grocer, a dealer in live stock, an actor, an artist, and a missionary.