Special Notice.

HARVARD men are delighted with the stock of suitings shown by Mr. D. Toy at 71 Beacon street, Boston. Those who wish exclusive styles will do well to call.

31 tfALL students desiring board can make satisfactory arrangements at 94 Prescott street. Club tables $8.00, general tables $7.00.

35 6DINING ROOM, 1 Garden Street, for club table of ten or more, one minute from Law School. Also room for club table, and seats at general table. 97 Mt. Auburn Street. Rates, $6.00 to $8.00.

39 5t.

THE Roberts Hall Dancing Class will meet on Friday evening, November 9, at eight o'clock. Terms, six dollars for ten lessons.

38 3tGERMAN, PHYSICS, MATH. AND FRENCH. - Tutoring in the undergraduate courses.

H. H. BROGAN, GR.,Ph.D., Germany.Apply 2-4 p.m., 858 Main street.

FIN DE SIECLE CLOTHES. - Special prices for students.

H.L. HURLBUT,

11 tf

125 Tremont St., Boston."A WORD TO THE WISE."

Distance, Boston to Springfield:

Via Boston & Albany R. R., 99 miles.

Via Boston & Maine R. R., 121 miles.

Via New York & New England R. R., 132 miles.

The Boston & Albany is double track.

The Boston & Maine and New York & New England Routes are single track.

ALL students who wish good board for $6.00 a week will be accommodated at 18 Sumner street. The best of everything furnished, and great attention paid to the cooking. It is the best board that can be had in Cambridge for the money.

11 tfFOOTBALL. - The tickets via the New York & New England Road are now being sent out to those who have complied with the requirements.

There are a few two dollar tickets yet untaken which will be sold to first applicants.

Call or send two dollars and self-addressed stamped envelope to F. L. Woodward, 22 Perkins Hall, as the deal must be closed now within a few days.

Those who desire to go down the afternoon before the game may do so at the same rate, by requesting it when making application.