Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

TUTORING in entrance Mathematics and Physics.

H. H. FOX, 99 Irving street.96 3

THEY are very recherche. Drop us a postal for a free sample of Turkish Cigarettes with Harvard crest. The WalkerRintels Drug Co., 244 Boylston street, corner Church; 128 Massachusetts avenue, corner Boylston street, Boston. t

Our New Catalogue of Yacht, Boat and Canoe Hardware and Supplies now ready. Send 10 cents in stamps for catalogue. L. W. Ferdinand and Co., 184 Federal street, Boston, Mass. 54

STUDENTS.- We contract to clean and press your clothes. We call and deliver weekly for $9.00, "college year." We furnish comfortable dressing rooms for customers. Manning Tailoring Company, 28 West street. Telephone. 69

THE old stand at Foster's is the best place in Cambridge to get a good lunch. All kinds of temperance drinks. 7 tf

SPREADS.- Cook serves a reasonable priced-satisfactory spread. The largest spreads in the Yard were furnished by him last year.

TO RENT.- Single suite, Winthrop Hall, for the next college year. Inquire or write 16 Winthrop Hall. 98 2

CAMBRIDGE SAFE DEPOSIT AND TRUST C0.- No. 1300 Mass. avenue. Excellent facilities for the storage of silver and valuables. Boxes to rent, $10 per year. Deposits received subject to check and collections made in all parts of the U. S. t