Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

STUDENTS will please bear in mind that the annual sale at auction of imported sporting prints; steeple chases, cock fights, etc.; also mezzotints, caricatures, etc., will take place at Lewis J. Bird Co. 's Auction Rooms, 32 Bromfield street, Boston, one week commencing Nov. 1. It will pay students to wait and see this collection before purchasing wall ornaments.

EXCELLENT board and good service can be obtained for $6.00 per week at 1190 Mass. Ave., opposite Beck Hall. Club tables to let. Transients accommodated. 7 tf

Scribner's Beautiful Eds. of Stevenson, 21 vol.; Kipling, 12 vol.; Eugene Field, 10 vol.; Barrie, 8 vol.; Houghton, Miflin and Co's Eds. of Lowell, 11 vol.; Hawthorne, 15; Holmes, 15; Whittier, 9; Longfellow, 14; and Emerson, 14 vol., illus. with 349 Photogravures; their new Ed. of Bret Harte. Little Brown and Co.'s New and Elegant Ed. of Francis Parkman, 20 vol., 120 ill. by Goupil and Co., Paris. All Eds. of the Standard Authors from $12 to $100 (Eds. de Luxe); Superb Ed. of the Arabian Nights (unexpurgated), 15 vol.- very rare. Standard Dictionary and Encyclopaedia Brittanica.

The complete set delivered and payments of $1 or $2 per month satisfactory.

Address X, Crimson.19 6

BANJOS, Mandolins, Guitars, Zithers and all musical instruments delivered and paid for in monthly payments in as small or large payments as the purchaser may elect. Address B, Crimson, and will call showing cuts, prices and full descriptions. Lowest cash prices. The largest and finest stock in the city to select from. 19 3