Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Official Notice.

NOTICE TO SENIORS.- English B themes written in '95-'96 will be returned to the writers at Grays 18 today, 11.30-12.30. Themes not called for will be destroyed.

ZOOLOGY 5.- Laboratory preparations, drawings and blue-books may be obtained at the Laboratory.

W. E. CASTLE.ENGINEERING 4A.- Field books and drawings are in L. S. S. Library.

D. L. TURNER.ENGLISH C AND ENGLISH 30.- Members of the class of '98 who have taken English C or English 30 may have their mass. by calling at Sever 10, Thursday, between 2 and 2.30

HISTORY 5 and 7.- Theses may be obtained at University 4 any forenoon until Commencement.

E. EMERTON.HARVARD COLLEGE LIBRARY.- Students who leave Cambridge for the Vacation must first return all books borrowed from the Library.

GYMNASIUM LOCKERS.- In order that the lockers may be cleaned before Class Day it is necessary that the contents of all lockers be removed from the building before Wednesday, June 22. Any articles remaining in the Gymnasium after this date will be considered abandoned and be disposed of accordingly.

D. A. SARGENT.From among members of the Senior class who intend to go into business I desire to secure candidates for three business positions. I should like also to see members of the Senior class who intend to enter the Medical School and who desire to secure work to assist them in paying their expenses.

B. S. HURLBUT.