Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Official Notice.

ENGLISH C.- The forensics handed in before May 15 will be returned today (Friday) in Sever 10, between 4 and 5.

LATIN 10.- The final examination in Latin 10 will cover the whole year's work in accordance with the long established custom.

J. B. GREENOUGH.MEDICAL VISITATION.- The consultation hours during the examination period will be as follows: 8.45-9 a. m. and 4.30-5 p. m., L. S. S., daily (except Saturday and Sunday); Saturday, 8.45-9 a. m.

G. W. FITZ.HYGIENE I.- Laboratory notes must be handed in at the Laboratory, L. S. S., on or before June 7.

G. W. FITZ.ALL STUDENTS IN ENGINEERING.- On Friday afternoon, June 3d, there will be an excursion down Boston harbor to visit the "Main Drainage Works," including the settling basins and pumping station. The city steamer "Cormorant" will leave the wharf just back of the ship "Minnesota," near the Congress street bridge, at 2 o'clock. The excursion will be very interesting. All students in engineering are invited.

D. L. TURNER.MILITARY DRILL.- The various companies will meet for drill every week day at 4.30 p. m., except Saturday, till Class Day. During the examination period every man in the University should devote at least one hour a day to exercise, and that hour can be spent to no better advantage than in learning military tactics.