Yale, 12; Dartmouth, 0.

The Yale eleven defeated the Dartmouth team at Newton on Saturday by the score of 12 to 0. The game was hard fought from start to finish. Both teams were crippled because several of the best players were prevented by injuries from taking part in the game. Yale was particularly weak on the left side of the line, and it was at this point that Dartmouth directed most of her successful plays. The tackles were also below the Yale standard. Yale depended on line bucking formations, directed at the centre and tackles, but tried no end plays throughout the game. In kicking, Dartmouth would have proved equal to Yale if it had not been for poor passing by Rogers. As it was, Yale showed great superiority and development in the kicking game. The Yale backs were a little slow in starting, due in part to Fincke's hesitancy in giving the signals. Yale scored after eight minutes of play by sharp rushes following a fumble by Dartmouth. The second touchdown was made by Stillman after a blocked kick on the 20 yard line. Both goals were kicked.