Princeton News.

In the interhall debate held on November 17, the following men were chosen to represent Princeton in the debate with Harvard: S. B. Scott '00, J. B. Kelley '00, B. K. Hunsberger '00, J. H. Hill '00, J. A. Jones '00, A. S. Weston '99.

The committee in charge of the arrangements for Princeton's exhibit at the Paris Exposition has secured two units of installation, each consisting of a case containing a number of book shelves at the bottom. Above the shelves is a flat, glass covered case, and above this a wing-frame capable of holding thirty-three pictures or charts. The book shelves will be filled with university publications, and special objects of interest will occupy the glass cases. In the wing-frame will be charts illustrating the history and educational organization of the university with views of the buildings and campus. An artist will be chosen to paint Nassau Hall and the arms of the university. The preparations for the exhibit and for the transportation which will take place before March 15 is intrusted to Professor Libby.