Intercollegiate Gymnastics.

Delegates from Yale, Princeton, Columbia, Union College, New York University and Haverford met in the Columbia Gymnasium on Wednesday and formed an intercollegiate gymnastic association. Harvard was not represented, but will join the association and will send a team to the meet which will probably be held next March at the Columbia Gymnasium. Temporary officers were elected and a committee was appointed to draw up a constitution and by-laws. The competition will be on parallel and horizontal bars, on swinging rings and horses and in tumbling and club swinging.

The Harvard team has planned out a scheme of work for the year. Owing to the regular system of class and apparatus work which will be given the team under the personal instruction of Mr. Dohs, a very large number of men have handed in their names. J. P. Jones '02 has been appointed manager, and efforts are being made to arrange dates for exhibitions and competitions.

The following men are candidates for the team: D. P. Lockwood '03, G. O. Suppes '03, D. A. Leedy '03, W. T. Starr '03, A. L. Dean '00, H. W. Godfrey '02, C. W. Pierce '3L., M. F. Graupner sC., A. A. Bryant 3G., A. H. Shearer '03, A. S. Hills '00, C. B. Blakely '02, F. Palmer '00, J. P. Jones '02, J. B. Burnet 2L., A. J. Harwood '02, L. D. Somers '03, A. Groosman '03, C. Brewster '03, V. Whitney '03, C. H. Baker 2S.