Law School News.

The collection of Trials in the Law School, now one of the most complete in the country, has, within the last month, received a large and valuable accession from the Arnold collection which was sold at auction. There were purchased in all about one thousand volumes, covering every kind of law, but dealing principally with criminal trials.

In the annual circular of the Law School which will be issued on Wednesday, three new courses are announced for next year. They are: 1, Civil Law of Spain in Spanish Colonies, to be given by Professor Strobel and to be counted as an extra course; 2, Admiralty, a one hour elective course to be given by Professor Ames; 3, Administrative Law, to be given by Mr. Bruce Wyman and to be counted as an extra. The circular also announces the following new appointments: Professor A. C. Rounds will give the course on New York practice; Mr. R. G. Dodge will be instructor in Contracts, and Mr. W. R. Peabody will be instructor in Criminal Law. With the exception of these there will be no changes made in the appointments for next year.