The Princeton Nine.

Arthur R. T. Hillebrand '00, of Le Mars, Iowa, captain and pitcher, played on both the football and baseball teams at Andover. This is the third year he has pitched on the university nine. Age, 23. Height 6 ft. 1 in. Weight 183 lbs.

Frederick Wilson Kafer '00, of Laurenceville, New Jersey, catcher, played on the Laurenceville School team five years. He has played on the university nine for four years and was captain in 1898 and 1899. Age 24. Height 5 ft. 11 in. Weight 170 lbs.

Walter H. Watkins '00, of Chattanooga, Tennessee, center-fielder, played on both the baseball and football teams at the Chattanooga University School. He played third base on the 1900 class team and center-field on the university last year. Age 22. Height 5ft. 6 in. Weight 140 lbs.

Edmund S. Burke '00, of New York City, right-fielder, played for three years on the team of the University School, Cleveland. He was captain and second baseman of the 1900 class team and second baseman on the university nine in his sophomore year. Age 20. Height 5 ft. 7 in. Weight 150 lbs.

Ralph Fielding Hutchinson '02, of Elmira, New York, third-baseman, played on the Worcester Academy team for one year. He played third base on the university nine last year. Age 23. Height 5 ft. 6 in. Weight 140 lbs.

William Julius Steinwender '02, of St. Louis, Missouri, second-baseman, played on the Smith Academy nine for three years. He was on the university nine last year until a sprained ankle compelled him to stop. Age 21. Height 5 ft. 5 1-2 in. Weight 144 lbs.

Robert H. Paulmier '02, of Madison, New Jersey, left-fielder, prepared at Andover. He played on his freshman nine. Age 20. Height 5 ft. 11 in. Weight 140 lbs.

Forrest G. Pearson '08, of Germantown, Pennsylvania, first-baseman, caught on the Germantown Academy nine for three years. Age 18. Height 5 ft. 8 in. Weight 150 lbs.

Arthur Ernst Meier '02, of St. Louis, Missouri, shortstop, played on the Smith Academy team for three years. He played on his freshman nine. Age 21. Height 6 ft. Weight 175 lbs.