Memorial Service Tomorrow.

The annual Memorial Day service in memory of the Harvard men who died in the Civil War, will be held in Sanders Theatre at 12 o'clock tomorrow.

The Rev. Samuel Crothers of the First Parish Church will open the service with a prayer, after which the Glee Club will sing "Fair Harvard." This will be followed by the oration, which will be delivered by the Hon. John Read of the class of '62. The services will close with the singing of "America" by the Glee Club, and a benediction by Mr. Crothers.

Mr. Read served in the United States Navy through the whole Civil War. He was on the iron clad Keokuk when it was riddled and sunk by the fire of Fort Sumter in 1863. After taking part in several other engagements be was made a prisoner of war and confined for eight months in a prison stockade. Of the hundred and eleven men captured with him, but thirty survived the imprisonment.

Admission will be free, but seats will be reserved for members of the University until 11.50, when the doors will be opened to the general public.