1900 Quinquennial Catalogue

The Quinquennial Catalogue of Harvard University for 1900 may now be obtained of any of the following booksellers, Charles W. Sever, Cambridge; Harvard Co-operative Society, Cambridge; Damrell & Upham, Boston; Li tle, Brown & Co., Boston; Dyrsen & Pfeiffer, New York; A. C. McClurg & Co., Chicago; Payot, Upham & Co., San Francisco; or will be sent postpaid, on receipt of price by the Publication Agent of Harvard University, 2 University Hal. Cambridge, Mass.,--cloth, $2 ($2.20 postpaid); paper, $1.50 ($1.65 postpaid.) The Catalogue gives the ames of the officers of government and instruction, with their periods of service; also the names of the graduates in all department and of the recipients of honorary degrees, arranged according to the years in which the degrees were conferred. Against the names of the graduates are noted: degrees conferred by other institutions; professional appointments; membership in foreign societies and some American societies; certain offices under the United States and State governments and foreign governments.