B. A. A. Indoor Meet.

The twelfth annual indoor athletic meet of the Boston Athletic Association will be held Saturday evening, Feb. 16, at the Mechanics Building under the sanction of the A. A. U. The program of handicap events is the same as that a year ago, including forty yard dash, 9 ft. limit; 600 yard run, 30 yards limit; 45 yard low hurdles, four flights, 9 ft. limit; 1000 yard run, 50 yards limit; mile run, 60 yards limit; putting 16 pound shot, 6ft. limit; high jump, 6 inch limit; three standing jumps, 1 ft. limit. there will also be a two mile race, scratch, for the championship of America, and an invitation 40 yard dash scratch. For novices there will be a 40 yard dash, scratch, and a 440 yard run, scratch.

As usual the chief feature of the meet will be the team races. Matches have already been arranged between Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania, between Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania, between Harvard class teams, Corneli and Princeton, between Amherst and Williams, and between Andover and Exeter. Races are being arranged between Dartmouth and Brown, and between M. I. T. and Bowdoin, and others will be obtained later.

The events are open to all registered athletes. Entries should be made with John Graham, B. A. A. before Feb. 6.