Addition to Westmorly.

Work will be begun in January on an important addition to Westmorly Court that will more than double its size and capacity. Westmorly as it now stands is in the shape of a hollow half square, the east and west wings being only about one-half the length of the south side. The length of these two wings will be doubled and the fourth side of the square built. This fourth side, or north wing, will extend through to Bow street and will take up the ground on which Young's restaurant Low stands. The addition, which will contain thirty-two suites and accommodate about sixty men, will be four stories high, and will be finished both outside and inside in the same manner as the present building.

The arrangement of the building in the form of a hollow square leaves a court about fifty feet square, all of which will be used for a large swimming pool, protected from above by a glass roof. A large circular hall finished in stone will extend up to the top floor and will have corridors leading from it in every direction so that access may be obtained from it to every part of the building. Work will continue on these improvements during the spring and summer and it is expected that the rooms will be ready for occupancy by next September.