Meeting of Bible Courses Today.

The Bible classes of the Christian Association will meet in Brooks House this evening to begin the work of the second half year. The classes on "The Life of Christ," on "The Characters of the Old Testament," and on "The Acts and Epistles of the Apostles" will be reorganized under the respective leadership of J. A. Richards 1G., H. H. Morse 1G., and Mr. W. A. Thompson, of the Episcopal Theological School. The first of these classes will meet in Brooks House at 7 o'clock and the other two at 6.45 every Thursday evening.

The course on "The Life of Christ" will cover, during the half year, the third period of the Galilean ministry, the events of the Passion Week in Jerusalem, the Resurrection, the appearance of the Lord to the disciples and Hias ascension.

The old testament come will take up the history of the Jews from the pre Assyrian period, to the return to Jerusalem from the captivity in Babylon. This was the time of David and Solomon, and the prophets Hoses, Amos and Issiah, Jeremiah, Zechariah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Nehemiah and Haggal. The lives, the characters and the work of these men, considered in both their spiritual and historical significance, will be made the especial subjects of study of the class.

The work of the class "The Acts of the Apostles" will deal with the last years of Saint Paul, his second and third missionary journeys, his imprisonment in Caesares and Rome and the work done and the letters written by him just before his death.

The three courses will be open to all members of the University, whether or not members of the Christian Association.