Co-operative Balloting.

The special committee of the board of directors of the Co-operative Society to arrange the details of the voting next Tuesday on the proposed incorporation of the Society, have arranged for the balloting to be carried on at the main store in Dane Hall and also at the Medical School in Boston.

Balloting at the Cambridge store will be conducted from 10 a. m. until 4 p. m. and in addition to the clerks there will be present at all times one member of the board of directors. Voting will be by the Australian ballot with separate booths for each voter in which to prepare his ballot. The form of vote will be "yes" or "no" on the plan submitted by the committee and approved by the Society at the meeting held November 7. The first set of stockholders will also be voted upon at the same time.

The general supervision of voting at the Medical School will be in charge of Professor Mallory. At the close of the balloting the vote will be counted by the committee which has had the matter of incorporation in charge and the result declared. This committee consists of Professor L. J. Johnson, Professor J. H. Gardiner, and Professor J. I. Westengard.