SENIORS, 18; SOPHOMORES, 0.

Fourth Consecutive Football Championship Won by 1903.

The Seniors defeated the Sophomores yesterday, by the score of 18 to 0, thus winning the interclass championship for the fourth consecutive time. The game, which was hard fought throughout, was won by the Seniors' superior attack and team-work. Their formation and dive plays were run with great effectiveness and advanced the ball steadily by gains of from five to ten yards. Pier ran his team with good judgment and the plays with remarkable steadiness from beginning to end.

After receiving the kickoff the Seniors rushed the ball by steady gains to the Sophomores' 43-yard line, where it was lost on a fumble. By a series of line plunges the Sophomores reached the middle of the field, but here another fumble gave the ball to the Seniors. On the 30-yard line, however, they were held for downs, and, after ineffective attempts to rush, the Sophomores punted to the Seniors' 48-yard line. From there 1903 began a long succession of well directed line plunges, which resulted in the first touchdown. Pier kicked the goal.

In the second half the Seniors received the ball on downs soon after the kickoff, but on the 20-yard line it was surrendered to the Sophomores for holding. Offside play, however, again gave the ball to the Seniors, who carried it across the line by steady gains through tackle. The goal was kicked. After the ball had been rushed to the middle of the field, Bullivant's long run and Pier's goal finished the scoring, making the total, Seniors 18, Sophomores 0. The line-ups follow: 1903.  1905. Brewster, Renn, Pulsiver, Little, l.e.  r.e., G. Brooks Cudahy, Mather, l.t.  r.t., Gring, R. A. Derby Corbett. Child. l.g.  r.g., R. A. Derby, Bowditch Loring, Sears, c.  c., Joy Hanavan, Frantz, Monks, r.g.  l.g., A. Brooks Blaikie, Ayer, r.t.  l.t., Webster Percival, Roberts, Brown, r.e.  l.e., Rowley Pier, Page, q.b.  q.b., W. M. Tilden M. Stone, Gray, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Bunting Bullivant, Shepard, Weed, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Dall, de Rham Switzer, Ives, Kittredge, f.b.  f.b., Bradley

Score--Seniors, 18; Sophomores, 0. Touchdowns -- Bullivant 3. Goals from touchdowns -- Pier 3. Referee --H. Schoellkopf 1L. Umpire--E. O. King 2L. Linesmen--D. D., L. McGrew '03, and J. W. Brock '05. Timer--Mr. Graham. Time--15 minute halves.