Yale Team Statistics

Captain George Brewster Chadwick '03, left halfback, prepared at the Brooklyn High School, and has played since 1899 on the university elevens. He is 5 feet 10 inches in height, weighs 155 pounds and is 22 years old.

Morgan Herbert Bowman '05S., fullback, prepared at Hill School. He is 22 years old, weighs 165 pounds, and is 5 feet 10 inches tall.

Ralston Roberts Coffin '03s., substitute end, prepared at Lawrenceville. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighs 169 pounds and is 20 years of age.

Malcolm Farmer '04s., fullback, prepared at Roxbury Latin School. He is 5 feet 10 inches in height, weighs 160 and is 19 years old.

Edgar Toll Glass '04s., left guard, prepared at Syracuse and Mercersberg. He was debarred from playing last fall, by the one year rule. He is 6 feet 4 inches tall, weighs 210 and is 25 years old.

George Augustus Goss '03, right guard, prepared at Hotchkiss. He played left tackle on the university team last year. He is 6 feet 2 inches in height, weighs 204 pounds and is 21 years old.

Chauncey Jerome Hamlin '03, substitute centre and tackle, prepared at Hill School. Last year he held the position of right guard on the university eleven. He is 6 feet 2 inches in height, weighs 204 pounds, and is 21 years old.

Henry Chandler Holt '03, centre, prepared at Andover. He played centre last year and the year before on the university elevens. He is 6 feet tall, weighs 210 and is 21 years old.

James Joseph Hogan '05, right tackle, prepared at Exeter, where he captained the team. Last year he played right tackle on the university team. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs 190 pounds, and is 25 years old.

Ralph Parsons Kinney '05s., left tackle, prepared at Andover where he was captain of his team. He is 21 years old, weighs 198 pounds, and measures 6 feet 3 inches in height.

Harold Grant Metcalf '04, right halfback, prepared at Cascadilla. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighs 159 pounds, and is 20 years old.

Harvey Childs McClintock '03, substitute fullback, prepared at Andover. He is 6 feet in height, weighs 182 pounds, and is 21 years old.

Foster Harry Rockwell '06, quarterback, prepared at Exeter. He is 21 years old, weighs 148 pounds and stands 5 feet 8 inches in height.

Charles Donnelly Rafferty '03s., left end, prepared at Andover. He played on the '00 and '01 university elevens. He is 5 feet 8 inches in height, weighs 160 pounds and is 22 years old.

Thomas Leonard Shevlin '06, right end, prepared at Hill School. He is 19 years old, weighs 180 pounds and is 5 feet 9 inches tall.

Samuel Oakley VanderPoel, Jr., '03, substitute fullback, prepared at Hotchkiss. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs 179 and is 22 years old.

Samuel Dwight Ward '03, prepared at the Albany Academy. He has been substitute fullback and halfback for several years. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighs 172 pounds, and is 22 years old.

Frederick William Wilhelmi '03, substitute fullback, prepared at Andover. His height is 6 feet, age 22 years, and weight 175 pounds.

Arthur Allen '04, substitute halfback, prepared at Hartford High School. height 5 feet 9 inches, age 21 years, weight 165 pounds.