The New Dental School.

Final plans for the new Dental School have been drawn up and approved by the dental department of the University.

The estimated cost with the entire equipment is about $300,000. The building will be three stories high and will have a main part 150 by 50 feet and an ell 70 by 50 feet. On the first floor there will be two lecture halls, a large amphitheater, a library and reading room, a museum, wards, offices, etc. The second floor will be taken up by two large rooms, one for operative dentistry and the other for crown and bridge work. A mechanical laboratory with two hundred tables, plaster stands and electric lathes, will occupy the front part of the third floor, and in the rear there will be an impression plate room and smaller rooms for storage and emergencies. In the basement there will also be storage rooms as well as repair shops, lockers, kitchens and janitor's apartments. An elevator will run from the basement up.

The entire building will be built on the most modern principles with a view towards making it as convenient and practical as possible.

No definite site has been decided on yet but the building will probably be put on the northwest side of the new Medical School.