The Harvard Crew.

Dallas D. L. McGrew '03, of Cleveland, stroke, prepared for College at the University School at his home. He rowed four on his Freshman crew, six on his class crew last spring and stroke on the Newell class crew this spring. He rowed two on the University eight last year. Age, 21; height, 6 ft., 1 in.; weight, 170 lbs.

Guy Bancroft '02, of Cambridge, seven, prepared at the Cambridge Latin School and rowed on his school crew. He captained and rowed two on his Freshman crew, and rowed two in the 1900 winning University four-oar. Last spring he went to New London as a substitute. He captained and stroked the winning Senior Weld crew this spring. Age, 21; height, 5 ft., 10 in.; weight, 165 lbs.

Walter Shuebruk '02, of Dorchester, six, prepared at the Boston Latin School, where he stroked the school four. He rowed six on his Freshman crew and four on the 1900 and 1901 University crews. Age, 20; height, 5 ft., 11 in.; weight, 179 lbs.

James Bourne Ayer, Jr., '03, of Boston, five, prepared at the Roxbury Latin School. He rowed seven on his Freshman crew and five on the University crew last year. Age, 19; height, 6 ft., 1-2 in.; weight, 176 lbs.

Frederick W. C. Foster '03, of Beverly, four, rowed for the first time in his Freshman year and made his Freshman crew. In his Sophomore year, he rowed two on the first Newell graded crew, and this spring rowed six in his class boat at the Newell. Age, 21; height, 5 ft., 10 1-2 in.; weight, 177 lbs.

Harold Bullard '02, of Dedham, captain and three, prepared at Noble's, where he rowed three on his school four. In his Freshman crew he rowed at four, in the 1900 University crew at two, and in last year's crew, which he captained, at six. This spring he rowed at seven on the Newell Senior crew. Age, 22; height, 6 ft.; weight, 165 lbs.

Frederick R. Swift 3L., of Chicago, two, rowed for the first time in his Freshman year, occupying seat two in his Freshman boat. He rowed in the same position in his winning Sophomore class crew. Since he has been in the Law School, he has rowed on every Law School crew. This year he rowed at six in the winning Law School eight. Age, 23; height, 5 ft., 11 1-2 in.; weight, 167 lbs.

William James, Jr., '03, of Cambridge, bow, prepared at Browne and Nichol's School, where he rowed on the school four. Five was his position in his Freshman boat, and he rowed at two in his winning Sophomore eight at the Weld. Last year he rowed bow on the winning University four. This spring he rowed at seven on his class crew. Age, 19; height, 6 ft.; weight, 165 lbs.

Morris Ruggles Brownell '02, of New Bedford, stroke of the four, prepared at the Medford High School. He stroked his Freshman boat and his Sophomore crew, and rowed two in his Junior class crew. Last spring he stroked the winning University four. Age, 20; height, 5 ft., 10 in.; weight, 150 lbs.

Richard S. Francis '02, of Montclair, three in the four-oar, prepared at the Montclair High School. He rowed three in his class crew at the Weld last year and occupied the position which he now holds, in the winning University four. This spring he rowed at seven in the Senior class crew. Age, 21; height, 6 ft., 1 3-4 in.; weight, 171 lbs.

Donald Gregg '02, of Colorado Springs, two in the four-oar, has rowed on a number of Newell club crews and rowed at six in his Junior crew. He occupied the same position in his Newell class crew this year. Age, 22; height, 5 ft. 11 1-2 in.; weight, 168 lbs.

Clarence C. Colby '02, of Roxbury, bow in the four, prepared at the Roxbury Latin School. He was substitute on his Freshman crew, and rowed four on his Sophomore and Junior crews at the Weld. This year he rowed at five on his class crew. Age, 23; height, 5 ft. 11 in.; weight, 169 lbs.