The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Travellers' Club Lectures.

The Travellers' Club, under the auspices of which the lecture by Commander Peary was given last Friday evening, and the object of which is "the promotion of intelligent travel and exploration, especially by Harvard men," will hold three more meetings this spring. On March 27, Mr. A. Hamilton Rice, '98, will speak on "Equatorial America," describing his journey over the Andes and down the Amazon; this meeting will be open to members of the club and invited guests. On May 1, a lecture will probably be given by Professor I. C. Russell, lately of the U. S. Geological Survey, now of the University of Michigan, on his ascent of Mt. Rainier, this being one of the series of public lectures that the club hopes to arrange; Professor Russell will probably also address the club members on "Practical Methods of Exploration." A "Round the World" meeting is planned for May 29, when several members of the club who have lately made the tour of the world will tell something of their experiences. Students who propose to make the round-the-world trip will be invited to attend this meeting.

Information regarding membership in the club, which is limited only to those who have already had some experience in distant travel, may be had on writing to the secretary, Mr. J. C. Phillips, 299 Berkeley street, Boston.