The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

First 1906 Baseball Game.

The Freshman baseball team will play, the Cambridge Manual Training School team on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock, in the first game of the Freshman schedule. The development of the team thus far has been disappointing, as little team work has been evidenced and the individual play has been uncertain. The infielders are slow and careless in fielding, though their throwing is in general accurate. The outfielders, who are slow in starting and poor in judging fly balls, have made little improvement up to the present time. The battery candidates show promise of fair ability. In batting, all the men, through over-anxiety, exercise very poor judgment and tend to strike often at wide balls.

The Manual Training School team is considerably stronger this year than usual, and should make the game today a close one, though the chances of victory should be in favor of the Freshmen.

The batting orders follow: FRESHMEN.  TRAINING SCHOOL. Leonard, 2b.  3b., Woodcock, Fiske L. Grant, 3b.  l.f., Cleveland Nichols, lb.  c.f., Boyson Spencer, c.f.  s.s., Hannum Bradbury, s.s.  lb., McChrean Harrington, c.  r.f., Slocum Newhall, l.f.  2b., White Peters, r.f.  c., Parks Castle, Taylor, p.  p., Beckett