The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Registration After Recess.

The April recess extends from April 19 to April 25 inclusive. All undergraduates are required to register Monday, April 27, between 9 a. m. and 1.30 p. m. College exercises will be held as usual on that day.

The registration rooms are as follows: Seniors,  in Upper Massachusetts Juniors,  in Sever 35 Sophomores,  in Sever 35 Freshmen,  in Upper Massachusetts Scientific Students,  in Upper Dane College Special Students,  in Upper Dane

The attention of students is called to the following regulation about residence:

Continuous residence at the University is required during term-time. No interruption of residence is permissible, except for satisfactory reasons stated to the Recorder (orally if possible), before the student leaves Cambridge. The student who has been absent must also report in person to the Recorder immediately on his return.