The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Faculty Appointments.

At a special meeting of the Board of Overseers had yesterday it was voted to concur with the President and Fellows in their votes as follows:

Electing Edward Hickling Bradford, M.D., Professor of Orthopedic Surgery; Maurice Howe Richardson, M.D., Professor of Clinical Surgery, to serve from Sept 1, 1903; Herbert Leslie Burrell, M.D., Professor of Clinical Surgery; Charles Rockwell Lanmann, Ph.D., L.L.D.. Wales Professor of Sanskrit; William Fogg Osgood, Ph.D., Professor of Mathematics, from Sept. 1, 1903; and James Hardy Ropes, A.B., Bussey Professor of New Testament Criticism and Interpretation, from Sept. 1, 1903.

Reappointing George Santayana, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Philosophy, for five years from Sept. 1, 1903; and Clifford Herschell Moore, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Greek and Latin, for five years from Sept. 1, 1903.

Appointing John Hildreth McCollom, M.D., Assistant Professor of Contagious Diseases for five years from Sept. 1, 1903; Edwin Francis Gay, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Economics, for five years from Sept. 1, 1903; Abram Piatt Andrew, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Economics, for five years from Sept. 1, 1903; Hector James Hughes, S.B., Assistant Professor of Hydraulics and Sanitary Engineering, for five years from Sept. 1, 1903; Thomas Augustus Jaggar, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Geology, for five years, from Sept. 1, 1903; Bruce Wyman, A.M., L.L.B., Assistant Professor of Law, for five years from Sept. 1, 1903; Dickinson Sergeant Miller, Ph.D., Instructor in Philosophy, from Sept. 1, 1903; and George Henry Chase, Ph.D., Tutor in Greek, for three years from Sept. 1, 1903.