The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

The Outdoor Plays

The arrangements for the outdoor plays of Shakespere, to be given on June 1 and 2 under the auspices of the English Department, are maturing to a form that promises great success for the entertainments. It is announced by the committee in charge that the forest scenes of "As You Like It" will be acted in the company's usual manner and that almost the entire text of the "Comedy of Errors" will be given--only ninety lines being omitted. In the cast of the "Comedy of Errors," Miss Mattheson will play Andriana; Dallas Anderson and Stanley Drewett--who were Confession and Deathe in Everyman--will take the characters of Antipholus; and Mr. Ben Greet will act Dromio of Ephesus, with Mr. Kennedy as Dromio of Syracuse.

A number of good seats for the Monday as well as the Tuesday performances may yet be had at Sever's in Cambridge or at Herrick's in Copley square, Boston. Each ticket has two coupons attached: one for a seat in the quadrangle east of Sever Hall, and a second for a seat in Sanders Theatre, which will be used in case of rain. The ushers will be Seniors, dressed in caps and gowns.