The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

INTERCOLLEGIATE GAMES.

At New York Today.--Good Prospects of Winning.

The annual intercollegiate track games, which are to be held as usual on the Berkeley Oval in New York City, will begin this afternoon at 2 o'clock. The University team left Cambridge at 11 o'clock yesterday and arrived in New York early last evening.

The prospect of victory for the team is good, in spite of the defeat in the recent dual games, for it is probable that many of the points won in that meet by Yale will be distributed among the other colleges; on the other hand, the University team is sure to secure a large number of points in the runs and dashes. Cornell has several good men and will probably make a strong showing.

The following men are entered: M. T. Lightner '03, J. E. Haigh '03, W. A. Schick '05, L. Grilk '04, W. G. Clerk '05, E. J. Dives '06, J. H. Converse 2M., R. P. Kernan '03, G. E. Behr 2G., J. W. Foster '03, K. E. Adams '03, W. A. Colwell 2G., R. M. Walsh 3L., J. H. Stone '04, J. H. Hall '03, A. King '03, F. W. Bird '04, O. J. Ives '03, F. R. Bauer '04, A. Peterson '03, W. T. Piper '05, F. H. Schoenfuss '04, C. H. Robinson '04, J. Q. Tingley '05, J. A. Burke '04, F. M. Murphy '03, A. Derby '03, D. R. Ayres '05, A. Robeson '04, K. B. Gring '05, R. Robeson '05, S. Curtis '05, E. M. Sawyer '04, W. B. Jordan '06.