INDIVIDUAL GOLF FINALS

Egan and White Play Today for the Intercollegiate Championship.

As a result of yesterday's play at tile Myopia Hunt Club course at Hamilton, H. C. Egan '05 and A. L. White '06 will meet today in the 36-hole final round of match play for the individual championship of the Intercollegiate Golf Association. If White continues his consistent playing of the past two days, the match should be very interesting. In the second round of match play held yesterday morning M. McBurney '06 defeated R. Abbott of Yale 3 up and 2 to play in a match that was very close until the twelfth hole, after which McBurney had no difficulty in winning. H. C. Egan '05 easily defeated F. Ingalls 1L. 7 up and 6 to play, and F. O. Reinhart of Princeton defeated his team-mate, W. T. West, by the score of 3 up and 2 to play. Both Egan and Reinhart made the first nine holes in 41, which equals bogey. A. L. White '06 defeated W. E. Egan '05 by the score of 2 up.

The high wind and heavy rain made low scoring impossible in the semi-finals yesterday afternoon. A. L. White '06 defeated M. McBurney '06 by the score of 4 up and 2 to play. H. C. Egan '05 gained a lead of 2 up in the first nine holes of his match with Reinhart of Princeton, the champion last year, and won by the score of 3 up and 1 to play.