PENNSYLVANIA TODAY

Game On Soldiers Field at 2 o'clock. University Team Heavier Than Opponents.

The annual football game between Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania will be played on Soldiers Field at 2 o'clock this afternoon. The sale of tickets indicates that about twenty thousand people will be present.

The line-up of the Harvard team will be much the same as in the Carlisle game a week ago. One or two changes, however, will be made. Squires will be moved from right tackle to right guard, Oveson taking the tackle position, and Sperry will play left halfback, a Nichols in out of the game temporarily on account of an injury.

Of the two teams. Pennsylvania has run up the larger total score against her opponents this season, but has played two more games than Harvard. Besides this her schedule has been somewhat easier. Neither team has suffered a defeat, and the Harvard team has not been scored on. Pennsylvania has been scored on only once, that being in, the game with Swarthmore on September 28.

The offense of both teams is strong; the Harvard attack, however, is probably the more powerful. Previous to the game with Columbia, the Pennsylvania defensive play was weak. Since then there has been a decided improvement in this department. The chances also are that Pennsylvania will have the advantage in kicking, as Reynolds of Pennsylvania is considered one of the best ovnters on the football field this season. Harvard will have much the heavier team, averaging as it does, about 190 pounds to the man, whereas Pennsylvania only averages 177 pounds.

The probable line-up of the two teams for the game will be: HARVARD.  PENNSYLVANIA. Filley, Randall, l.e.  r.e., Sinkler Erill, l.t.  r.t., Lamson Parker, McFadon, l.g.  r.g., Ziegler Parkinson, c.  c., Torrey Squires, r.g.  l.g., Piekarski Oveson, r.t.  l.t., Butkiewicz Leary, r.e.  l.e., Drake Kernan, q.b.  q.b., Stevenson Sperry, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Greene Hurley, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Reynolds Mills, f.b.  f.b., Smith