The Pennsylvania Players.

R. G. Torrey '06, captain and centre, prepared at the Montclair High School, New Jersey. Last year he was substitute tackle on the eleven. He is 26 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 183 pounds.

G. R. Drake '06, let end, prepared at the Middlebury High School, Vermont, and played for two years on the team of the University of Vermont. He is 25 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 174 pounds.

T. A. Butkiewiez '05, let tackle; prepared at Andover. He played on the Princeton scrub team, and was substitute on the university team. Last year he was left tackle on the Pennsylvania team. He is 25 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 193 pounds.

F. A. Piekarski '05, left guard, prepared at Wyoming Seminary. This is his fourth year on the university team. He is 25 years old, 6 feet 2 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 204 pounds.

A. B. Ziegler '07, right guard, prepared for college at the Ursinus Preparatory School. He is 24 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 200 pounds.

O. F. Lamson '07, right tackle, prepared at Cutler Academy, and played two years on the Lafayette eleven. He is 28 years old, 5 feet 11 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 196 pounds.

W. Sinkler, Jr., '06, right end, prepared at the Episcopal Academy. He is 20 years of age, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 155 pounds.

V. Stevenson '08, quarterback, prepared at the Cornell Preparatory School. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs 142 pounds.

M. S. Reynolds '05, left halfback, prepared at Mansfield State Normal School. He played on the team last year and in 1901. He is 24 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

E. B. Green '08, right halfback, Prepared at Exeter. He is 20 years old, 6 feet 2 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 174 pounds.

A. L. Smith '05, fullback, prepared at Bellefonte Academy. He played two years on the State College team, and last year was fullback on the university eleven. He is 21 years old, 6 feet 2 inches tall, and weighs 189 pounds.

C. Corson '07, quarterback, prepared at the Drexel Institute. He was quarterback last year on the university team. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, and 160 pounds in weight.