I. C. A. A. A. A. Meeting.

At the annual meeting of the Intercollegiate Amateur Athletic Association of America held in New York on Saturday important decisions and changes in rules were made. It was decided to hold the intercollegiate games of May 27 and 28 on Franklin Field, Philadelphia.

The old rule which awarded the cup to the college winning the meet the greatest number of times was changed; in future the cup will go to the college which first wins the meet five times.

In the laws of athletics the definition of the finish line was remodelled: In the future the line will be drawn on the ground. A thread will also be stretched four feet above the ground to aid the judges in their decisions.

The election of officers resulted as follows: president, E. McP. Armstrong, Princeton; secretary, A. S. Draper, New York University; treasurer, R. H. Bradley, Columbia; honorary vice-presidents, E. E. Rich, College of City of New York, H. H. Hopkins, Haverford.

The executive committee will consist of J. C. Gilpin, Pennsylvania: P. Dana '04. Harvard; R. Berry, Cornell; J. E. Parks, Yale.

The advisory committee consisting of G. T. Kirby, Columbia; M. Kendrick, Pennsylvania, T. Gerrish '01, Harvard was reappointed.

J. E. Sullivan was appointed referee and F. B. Ellis, Pennsylvania, manager of the track and field meet at Philadelphia next May.

P. Dana '04 represented Harvard at the meeting of the association.