LACROSSE WITH HOBART

First Home Game of the Season in the Stadium Today.

The University lacrosse team will play its first home game of the season with Hobart College in the Stadium this afternoon at 4 o'clock. The team has developed steadily since the southern trip under the direction of J. A. Saylor 2L., and is now much further advanced than last year's team was at this time. In the past few days the defense especially has improved, although the men still leave their opponents uncovered. Last year Hobart won with the score of 4-goals to 1. During the past week several men have been out of the practice, but all the regular men with the exception of-Lehmann will play today. The game will be the last before the beginning of the inter-university schedule. HARVARD.  HOBART. Wead, g.  g., Miller. Phillips, p.  p., Schumann. Bailey, c.p.  c.p., Whitney. Kibbey, 2d d.  2d d., McHenry Rice, 3d d.  3d d., McCray. Bennett, c.  c., Schaeffer. Adams, 3d a.  3d a., Bradford. Outerbridge, 2d a.  2d a., Nelson. Blaxter, 1st a.  1st a., Giltrap. Goddard, o.h.  o.h., Maddigan. Smith, i.h.  i.h., Partridge.

General admission to the game will be 50 cents, 25 cents for H. A. A. ticket holders.