City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

Tickets for Joint Concert Nov. 24

The sixth joint concert of the Yale and Harvard Musical clubs will be given at Symphony Hall, Boston, on Friday evening, November 24, the night before the football game.

A first choice of seats will be given to members of the musical clubs, applications for which must be sent in writing to S. K. Becker, 28 Plympton street, mentioning the number and location of seats desired, and the address to which the tickets shall be sent. A check for the amount must accompany each order. The prices of the seats are $1.50 and $1.00. No applications will be received after Wednesday, November 1.

The general sale of seats will open on Monday, November 6, at 9 o'clock, at the Co-operative and at Symphony Hall, Boston, with the prices the same as above.