Pennsylvania Team Statistics

R. G. Torrey '06, captain and centre prepared at the Montclair High School New Jersey. Last year he captained the team and played his present position Two years ago he was substitute tackle He is 24 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches in height and weighs 181 pounds.

L. G. Levene '07, left end, prepared at the Northeast Manual Training School. He is 19. years old, 5 feet 7 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 159 pounds.

W. J. Rooke '08, left tackle, prepared at the Bloomsburg State Normal School. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 6 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 181 pounds.

F. H. Hobson '07, left guard, prepared at the Ursinus Preparatory School. He is 22 years old, 6 feet 1 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 203 pounds.

J. L. Robinson '09, right guard, prepared at the Punxsutawney High School, Pennsylvania. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 8 inches in height and weighs 203 pounds.

O. F. Lamson '07, right tackle, prepared at Cuyler Academy, Colorado, and played two years on the Lafayette eleven. He is 25 years old, 5 feet 11 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 197 pounds.

W. Sinkler, Jr., '06, right end, prepared at the Episcopal Academy. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 8 1-2 inches in height, and weigh 151 pounds.

V. M. Stevenson '08, quarterback, prepared at the Bordentown Military Academy. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 9 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 155 pounds.

J. H. Sheble, Jr., '06, left halfback, prepared at the Germantown Academy. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 164 pounds.

E. L. Greene '08, right halfback, prepared at Exeter. He is 21 years old, 6 feet 3, inches in height, and weighs 177 pounds.

R. C. Folwell '08, fullback, prepared at the Havenford Grammar School. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 10 inches in height, and weigh 182 pounds.

F. H. Gaston '07, substitute left end, prepared at the Friends' Central School. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 1-2 inch in height, and weighs 168 pounds.

E. J. Stein '07, substitute left guard, prepared at the Kubytown High School, Pennsylvania. He is 23 years old, 5 feet 9 inches in height, and weighs 186 pounds.

H. B. Scarlett '07, substitute right end, prepared at the Erie High School, Pennsylvania. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 10 inches in height, and weighs 164 pounds.

H. R. Bankart '09, substitute centre, prepared at Exeter. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 10 inches in height, and weighs 188 pounds.

J. L. Junk '07, substitute guard, prepared at the Wyoming Seminary. He is 22 years old, 6 feet 2 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 214 pounds.

U. A. Lavery '07, substitute tackle, prepared at the Central Manual Training School. He is 20 years old, 6 feet 1-2 inch in height, and weighs 181 pounds.

F. Johnston '08, substitute quarterback, prepared at the Germantown Academy. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 6 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 144 pounds.

J. B. Longwell '07, substitute right halfback, prepared at the Elmira Academy. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 8 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 161 pounds.

C. D. Dyer '07, substitute left halfback, prepared at the Shadyside Academy. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 8 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 181 pounds.

E. Bennis '08, substitute fullback, prepared at the Niagara High School. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 7 inches in height, and weighs 195 pounds.