RUGBY FOOTBALL IN STADIUM

This Afternoon at 3 o'clock.--Dalhousie University vs. All-Halifax Team.

The Dalhousie University rugby football team will play the All-Halifax team this afternoon at 3 o'clock in the Stadium.

The Halifax team is composed mostly of Dalhousie graduates and is less experience than the regular Dalhousie team. Both teams play hard, however, and judging from the practice of the past two days the game should be very closely contested. The Dalhousie team has only been defeated twice in the last six years, and should therefore have the advantage. The Halifax team, although not so well drilled in team work, has many good individual players.

The teams will line up this afternoon in the following order: DALHOUSIE.  ALL-HALIFAX. McLean, f.b.  f.b., B. Macdonald C. Baillie, (capt.) t.q.b.  t.g.b., Campbell (capt.) McLillan, t.q.b.  t.q.b., Gorham Buckley, t.q.b.  t.q.b., Doyle Flemming, t.q.b.  t.q.b., Bourne Hamilton, h.b.  h.b., Rankine Fraser, h.b.  h.b., Dickie C. Macdonald, f.  f., F. Macdonald McKenzie, f.  f., Dwyer H. McRae, f.  f., Corston D. R. McRea, f.  f., Fenerty Bruce, f.  f., A. c. Baillie Morrison, f.  f., Archibald Jonah, f.  f., J. Rankine Cameron, f.  f., Sutherland

Tickets for the game are on sale at Leavitt and Peirce's, the office of the Athletic Association, and at Wright and Ditson's, in Boston. These tickets will also admit to the Freshman football game with Cushing Academy, which will take place in the Stadium at 1.45 o'clock. Bulletins will be read from the Harvard-Pennsylvania game in Philadelphia. Reserved seats are $1; admission 50 cents. H. A. A. tickets will not admit to these games.