FINAL CLASS FOOTBALL TODAY

Between 1906 and 1909 Elevens on Soldiers Field at 3.30 o'clock.

The final game of the interclass football series will be played between the Seniors and the Freshmen on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock.

As a whole the Senior team is not experienced. None of the men played on the 1906 Freshman team and only three were on the team which was defeated by 1905 last fall. Hard work under the supervision of G. F. Metcalf '06 and W. G. Means '06, however, has developed a strong offense, although the defense is still weak. The team is slightly heavier than the Freshmen, and should have little difficulty in winning, but owing to the Seniors' weak defense it is probable that the Freshmen will score.

In the game with Yale last Saturday the Freshman team was very weak in all departments of the game. In the game with the Sophomores on Monday, however, the line held well, and the offensive play at times was effective. The team is composed of good individual players, but lacks concentrated team play.

The line-up will probably be: SENIORS.  FRESHMEN. Holmes, l.e.  r.e., Jones Foster, l.t.  r.t., Comstock Hooper, l.g.  r.g., Forchheimer (capt.) Sloan, c.  c., Nourse Franklin, r.g.  l.g., Tappin Bailey, r.t.  l.t., Severance Emerson, (capt.) r.e.  l.e., Nickerson Grant, q.b.  q.b., Simons Lupien, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Graydon Tucker, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Clark Craig, f.b.  f.b., Cutler