PRACTICE AT MARBLEHEAD

Snappy Signal Practice With No Fumbling.--Team in Fine Condition.

The University eleven had its last signal practice yesterday afternoon on the Tedesco golf links at Marblehead. This work lasted half an hour and was as fast and lively as that on Thursday. In the punting practice, which followed Burr made some especially good kicks. All the backs caught the ball well, there being not a single fumble. The line up of the University eleven was the same that will start in the game today. After this the substitutes also ran through signals. Their line-up was: l.e., Bartels, Pruyn: l.t., Montgomery, Spear: l.g. Peirce: c., White, Barney: r.g., McFadon, McLeod: r.t. Fultz: r.e., Snyder Macdonald: q.b. Newhall, Hall: l.h.b. leouard, Nichols: r.h.b., Lincoln, Nesmith: f.b., Harrison, Craft Somes.

The physical condition of the men is excellent, and they have been greatly benefited by their stay at Marblehead Yesterday morning some of the squad were obliged to come to Cambridge for lectures, but returned to the Cliff Club early in the afternoon. Those who remained there in the morning took short sailing trips or went out in the club launch. The men will leave Marblehead for Boston at 9.24 this morning, coming directly to Cambridge.