Crew News.

Every day in the week except Saturday candidates for the University and class crews are rowing regularly in the tank and on the machines with individual instruction from Coach Wray. The men at present are not progressing favorably and seem slow in grasping the fundamental ideas. Although they have not yet been divided into definite crews, it is probable that, if the weather continues warm, work of the river will commence in about ten days. The trial eights will be picked from the following men who at present constitute the squad:

O. D. Filley '06, F. R. Pleasonton '06, W. W. Corlett '06, A. G. Gill ; 06, L. Burchard '06, F. S. Kellogg '06, G. Switzer '06, A. C. Judd '06, O. N. Shepard '06, P. W. Flint '06, S. Cabot '06, T. G. meter 1B., B. Joy '05, K. McLeod '05 I. E. Joralemen '05, R. W. French '07, E. Farley '07, R. L. Bacon '07, J. Richards '07, W. Lilly '07, R. M. Tappan '07, E. N. Clark 2L., E. George 1G.

Of former University crews Flint, Meier and Filley of last year's eight, and George, who rowed on the 1903 crew, are available, while of last year's four-oar Swaim, Shepard and Bowditch, who, on account of appendicitis, will not row until after April 1, have returned.

The Freshman squad which is rowing regularly under the instruction of Coach Wray and Captain Filley, will shortly be graded into several crews.