LACROSSE IN STADIUM

Last Home Game of University Team at 3 o'clock.--H. A. A. Tickets will Admit.

The University lacrosse team will play its second game in the Inter-university League series with the University of Pennsylvania this afternoon at 3 o'clock in the Stadium.

Since its game with Columbia last Saturday the University team has improved in all departments,--more especially on the offence near the goal. Pennsylvania has defeated Lehigh by a score of 2 to 1, but has lost to Johns Hopkins, Swarthmore, Columbia and the Crescent Athletic Club. The time of the halves will be 25 minutes. E. G. Schmeisser of Johns Hopkins University, will act as referee. This will be the last home game of the season for the University team.

During the game, the score by innings of the baseball game with Pennsylvania will be received by telegraph and announced. Holders of H. A. A. tickets will today be admitted free. The regular admission fee will be 25 cents.

The line-up: HARVARD.  PENNSYLVANIA. Hays, g.  g., Sherwood Phillips (captain), p.  i.h., Lukens Bailey, c.p.  o.h., Olpp Summers, 1d.  1a., Blakely Rice, 2d.  2a., Davis Pratt, 3d.  3a., Kemp Wendell, c.  c., Harrower Bourne, 3a.  3d., Corson Adams, 2a.  2d., Craver Sayler, 1a.  1d., Briner Smith, o.h.  c.p., Cambell (captain) Ackerman, i.h.  p., Evans