The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Summer Golf. by Harvard Men

Despite the loss of W. C. Chick '05, W. E. Egan '05, and H. C. Egan '05, the prospects for a strong University golf team this year are promising. M. McBurney '06, A. L. White '06, F. Ingalls 21., of last year's team, and P. A. Proal '06, a substitute, will be eligible again this year.

During the past summer White won the Vermont State Championship at the Mt. Anthony Golf Club, Bennington, Vt., on August 19, by defeating P. H. Jennings of New York 5 up and 3 to play in a match of 36 holes. White also won a tournament at the Ekwanok Golf Club on September 9 and finished eighteenth in the open National Championship at the Myopia Hunt Club, Hamilton, last week.

Although McBurney was defeated by W. J. Travis of New York in the invitation tournament at the Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, and later by T. M. Sherman of Utica in the open tournament at Stockbridge, he has played a consistently strong game in a number of other tournaments. Ingalls finished sixth in the open National Championship. Proal was also successful wining two tournaments at Seabright, N. J., and an invitation tournament at the Springfield Country Club on September 4.

Of the three members of last year's team who graduated, H. C. Egan won the most victories. After defeating W. E. Egan in the final match for the Western Golf Championship on July 29 at the Glen View Golf Club, Glen View, Ill., he won the National Amateur Championship at the Chicago Golf Club, Wheaton, Ill., on August 12. Chick won the Championship of Switzerland at Lucorne, in August. W. E. Egan also figured prominently in a number of tournaments.