Palmer to Lecture at Yale

This year eight lectures will be given at Yale University by professors in Harvard University according to the provision of the Harvard Lecture Fund. These lectures will be given in the field of philosophy by G. H. Palmer '64, professor of ethics, and Hugo Munsterberg, professor of psychology. Professor Palmer will give seven lectures on "Some Aspects of Ethics," his special subject being "An Examination of Several Modern Theories of Conscience." The first of this series will be given tomorrow afternoon at 5 o'clock in Lampson Lyceum, and the remaining six lectures will be given, one each day next week, at the same time and place. Professor Munsterberg will give only one lecture in this course, in the first week in March, on some philosophical subject.

The fund providing for these lectures was established last year by the gift of $10,000 from an anonymous Harvard graduate, for the purpose of securing members of the Harvard Faculty to give lectures at Yale. The first of these lectures was delivered by President Eliot, on November 13, on the subject. "Resemblances and Differences Among the American Universities."