Reading in Brooks House Tomorrow

The first of a series of Sunday afternoon gatherings, such as those which were started last year, will be held tomorrow afternoon in the parlor of Phillips Brooks House. The building will be open from 3 to 6 o'clock, and books from the Social Service library and magazines will be available for use during the afternoon.

At 4 O'clock Dr. Henry Van Dyke will give a reading from his works. Music will also be provided and tea will be served after the reading.

The desire of the Phillips Brooks House Association is to make the house serviceable to men who spend Sundays in Cambridge. Men in all classes and departments of the University, whether members of any of the Brooks House societies or not, are invited to make use of the house, and are at liberty to come in at any time during the afternoon.

These Sunday afternoon gatherings are in charge of committees of ten men from each of the four classes, these class committees being each responsible for one Sunday afternoon a month, in rotation. The 1907 committee will be in charge tomorrow, and the 1908 committee on December 9.