Statistics of Henley Crews

Second Crew.

Charles Morgan, Jr., '08, of New York, stroke, prepared for College at St. Paul's School, Concord, where he rowed for three years on a club crew, captaining it in the third year and being a substitute on the school crew. Age, 20; height, 5 ft. 9 1-2 in.; weight, 173 pounds.

William Wellington Corlett '06, of New York, seven, prepared for College at Morristown School. He rowed on the Weld Freshman crew of 1903, on his Sophomore class crew, and last year stroked the University four-oared crew from the starboard side. Age, 21; height, 5 ft. 11 in.; weight, 160 pounds.

Stanley Budd Swaim '07, of Cambridge, six, prepared for College at Volkmann School, where he rowed on the crew for three years. In 1901 he was on the interscholastic crew. He rowed seven in his Freshman eight until stopped by appendicitis, and was seven in the Junior boat until two weeks before the class races when he was taken to the University squad. Age, 21; height, 6 ft. 1 in.; weight, 173 pounds.

Nathaniel Franklin Emmons '07, of Boston, five, prepared for College at Groton School, where he rowed for four years and captained the school crew for one year. Age, 23; height, 6 ft. 3 1-2 in.; weight, 181 pounds.

John Richards '07, of Gardiner, Maine, four, prepared for College at Groton School, where he rowed four years. He has been seven in his class crew for the last two years. Age, 22; height, 5 ft. 11 in.; weight, 172 pounds.

Charles Elliott Tilton '08, of Tilton, N. H., three, prepared for College at St. Paul's School, Concord, where he rowed on a club crew for one year. He rowed on his Freshman crew in the fall races of 1904 and last fall was on the Westmorly crew. He rowed five in the Sophomore crew in the Beacon Cup Regatta on May 18. Age, 19; height, 5 ft. 11 1-2 in.; weight, 164 pounds.

Austin Blake Mason '08, of Boston, two, prepared for College at Noble and Greenough School, where he rowed three on the school crew for on year. He stroked the Sophomore crew in the recent class races. Age, 20; height, 5 ft. 10 in.; weight, 168 pounds.

Austin Goddard Gill '06, of Organ, New Mexico, bow and captain, prepared for College at Exeter. He rowed two in his Freshman four-oar at New London and last year was three in the University four. Age, 22; height, 5 ft. 10 in; weight, 163 pounds.

Robert Veazie Arnold '08, of Cambridge, coxswain, prepared for College at Cambridge Latin School, where he coxswained the school crew for three years. In 1903 and 1904 he was coxswain of the Boston interscholastic crew, and last year coxswained the winning Freshman fall graded crew and the Freshman eight. Age, 19; height, 5 ft. 5 in.; weight, 112 pounds.

Freshman Crew.

John Wilson Cutler, of Brookline, stroke, prepared for College at Volkmann School, where he rowed on the crew for three years, stroking and captaining it the last two. Age, 19; height, 5 ft. 11 1-2 in.; weight, 168 pounds.

Francis Minot Rackemann, of Readville, seven, prepared for College at Volkmann School. He rowed on a dormitory crew last fall. Age, 19; height, 6 ft. 1 1-2 in.; weight, 162 pounds.

Lawrence Kirby Lunt, of Colorado Springs, Colo., prepared for College at Middlesex School. Age, 19; height 5 ft. 10 in.; weight, 170 pounds.

Richard Manning Faulkner, of Keene, N. H., five and captain, prepared for College at Volkmann School, where he rowed for two years on the school crew. Age, 19; height, 5 ft. 11 in.; weight, 170 pounds.

Ralph Coolidge Mulligan, of Natick, four, prepared for College at Exeter. Age, 18; height, 6 ft. 1 1-2 in.; weight, 175 pounds.

William Rotch Severance, of New Bedford, three, prepared for College at Milton Academy. Age, 19; height, 6 ft. 1-2 in.; weight, 175 pounds.

Ralph Grinnell Crandall, of Duluth, Minn., two, prepared for College at Duluth High School. Age, 19; height, 5 ft. 11 1-2 in.; weight, 170 pounds.

Richard Ellis, of Cambridge, bow, prepared for College at Cambridge Latin School. For three years he rowed on the school crew and in the Boston interscholastic eight, captaining both last year. Age, 20; height, 5 ft. 11 in.; weight, 157 pounds.

Edward Everett Wise, of Brookline, coxswain, prepared for College at Boston Latin School where he coxswained the crew for two years. Last year he was coxswain of the interscholastic eight. Age, 19; height, 5 ft. 7 in.; weight, 112 pounds.

Franklin Augustus Reece, of Boston, substitute, prepared for College at Noble and Greenough School, where he rowed for three years. Last year he stroked and captained the school crew. He stroked the Claverly crew in the fall bumping races. Age, 20; height, 5 ft. 7 1-2 in.; weight, 145 pounds