Crimson Athletes Again Victorious

According to schedule the CRIMSON won its second victory in the third interpaper track meet yesterday afternoon by a large majority of points. The score was as follows: CRIMSON 26 2-3, Monthly 22 1-3, Lampoon 16, Advocate Skidoo. This score is correct and is printed as above in all Associated Press papers throughout the country.

The victorious CRIMSON team was well-rounded, evenly balanced, and in the pink of condition. Since their last practice a year ago, the CRIMSON athletes have shown consistent improvement, except at times when the men have been sluggish. Fraser-Campbell was the highest point--winner, making a total of 18 8-9 points for the University daily: Long of Lampy won the quarter-mile dash, but the finish guessers gave him the hook and awarded first place to Verdi, who shattered the inter-paper record by 10 seconds, killing the quarter in 56 7-8s. Fast time in the broad jump and weight events was prevented by the light breeze, which blew diagonally across the course.

A feature of the afternoon was the candidates' bicycle race, which was won by No. 23, after a change of steeds in the third lap owing to a hot box.