Basketball Resumed Last Night

Practice for the University and Freshman basketball squads was resumed in the Gymnasium last night. The work of the University squad consisted of preliminary work in basket shooting and signal plays, followed by a line-up between the first and second teams, the first winning by a score of 31 to 11. At first the University team played poorly, but improved later in the game. Burnham and Amberg played excellently throughout.

The summary follows: FIRST TEAM.  SECOND TEAM. Currie, Allen, l.f.  r.f., Downey, Mossman Broun, r.f.  l.f., Allen, Currie Amberg, c.  c., Miles Burnham, l.g.  r.g., Dwelley, Almy Brooks, Marsh, r.g.  l.g., Marsh, Rounsefell

Score--First Team, 31; Second Team, 11. Goals from floor--Amberg 7, Burnham 3, Allen 3, Broun 2, Downey 2, Miles, Dwelley. Goals from fouls--Amberg 3, Currie.

Practice for the University team will be held every evening from 7.15 to 8.30 o'clock, and for the Freshman team from 8.30 to 9.30. On Saturday the University team will practice from 3 to 4 o'clock, and the Freshmen from 4 to 5 o'clock.