CROSS-COUNTRY RUN TODAY

With Technology Over Four-Mile Course at 3.--Each Has Won Twice.

The first cross country run ever held between Harvard and Yale will be run over the Yale six and three-quarters mile course in New Haven at 3 o'clock this afternoon. Each team will be made up of ten men, and the first six men on each will score.

Yesterday afternoon the University team walked and rode over the Yale course. This course runs for about one mile through fields, then for five miles over roads and a dirt causeway, and ends with a pull up hill and one lap on the track. The start and finish are on the Yale athletic field.

It is, difficult to make any prophecy on the outcome of the race on account of the difference of the courses over which the two teams have been running. Thirty-five men tried for the University team this fall, the largest squad which has ever come out, but small compared to the Yale squad of 80 men. Nine out of the ten members of the team are very inexperienced, while Yale has several of last year's men on her team. However, Harvard won an easy victory over Technology in fairly good time while Princeton defeated Yale almost as easily in only average time. The men who are expected to show up well are M. S. Crosby '08, J. R. Coolidge '10, R. E. Dole '10 and C. Lanier '10, of Harvard, and M. B. Vilas '08, A. M. Haskell '10, and R. A. Spitzer '09 of Yale.

The make up of the two teams is as follows: Harvard--P. W. Carter '10, J. R. Coolidge '10, M. S. Crosby '08, R. E. Dole '10, R. F. Hoyt '10, C. Lanier '10, E. B. Smith '08, E. L. Souder '10, M. H. Whitney '09, P. Woodman '08; Yale--P. H. Converse '09, J. E. Field '08, A. M. Haskell '10, M. D. Kiyassoff '10, W. R. Leete '08, C. F. Luther '08, R. Reynolds '10, R. A. Spitzer '09, V. V. Tilson '08, M. B. Vilas '08.