New Pamphlet on Student expenses Being Prepared

A new edition of the University publication relating to students' expenses, is being compiled by the Secretary of the Faculty, and, it is expected, will be ready in a few weeks. The pamphlet will contain a collection of letters from undergraduate students, describing in detail their necessary expenses at Harvard, with an introductory account of college expenses and of scholarships and other aids, together with a letter concerning expenses and aids in Radcliffe College, and a brief account of the Phillips Brooks House Association.

The last edition of the pamphlet on students' expenses was prepared entirely on the basis of information afforded by men who were maintaining themselves at the University by their own efforts. statistics for the present publication were afforded by men of the average moderate means. Information has also been gathered from men from distant sections of the country, which is calculated to assist strangers in adjusting their affairs in Cambridge, and should be extremely valuable. When ready, the pamphlets may be obtained at the University Publication office.