The Filley Cups for the inter-dormitory rowing championship will be awarded to the Thayer crew in the Thayer Common Room this evening at 8 o'clock. Mr. B. A. G. Fuller '00, the donor of the cups, and J. e. Waid '10, the captain of the University crew, will speak. H. P. Fowler '10 the captain of the Thayer crew, will receive the cups. The members of all the dormitory crews are invited to be present.
Of the two cups that will be presented, one is a large perpetual challenge trophy which is competed for each year, and the other is won outright by the Thayer crew. In 1906 and 1907, the first two years that the cups were offered, they were won by Claverly, and last year the Mt. Auburn street crew was victorious. The cups are given as a testimonial to O. D. Filley '06, who was captain of the University crew in 1905 and 1906.