JUNIORS VS. SOPHOMORES

In Third Class Football Game on Soldiers Field at 3.30 o'clock.

The Juniors will play the Sophomores in the third game for the upperclass football championship on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 3.20 o'clock. The class championship game will be played by the winner of the upperclass series and the Freshman team, after the latter's game with the Yale freshmen. As both the Sophomores and Juniors have lost to the Seniors, in the only games which they have played, the teams this afternoon should be very evenly matched.

The provisional line-ups of the teams are as follows: JUNIORS.  SOPHOMORES. Reed, l.e.  r.e., Stebbins Kean, l.t.  r.t., Blackall Hobart, Chadwick, l.g.  r.g., Sargent Blair, c.  c., Amory Cotting, r.g.  l.g., Douglas Webber, r.t.  l.t., Dewey Murdoch, r.e.  l.e., Prescott Bouve, q.b.  q.b., Murray, Reeves Heath, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Godfrey Foster, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Simpkins Floyd, f.b.  f.b., French

Junior Cheering Notice.

All Juniors should be at the field at 3.30 o'clock to support the class football team in the game against the Sophomores. C. HANN, JR.   E. HARDING.   J. KEAN, 2D.

Sophomore Cheering Notice.

All Sophomores be on the field at 3.30 o'clock to cheer the football team in its game against the Juniors.   H. C. DEWEY.   G. H. BALCH.   R. CLIFFORD.

Junior Cheering Notice.

Sophomore Cheering Notice.